Iowa Fluid Power, a fast-growing distributor and manufacturer of custom fluid power and electronic systems controls, headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, has an immediate opportunity for an Inside Sales Coordinator. Responsibilities include handling incoming customer calls for quotes, order entry, delivery information, trouble-shooting and application questions. Ideal candidate will have strong computer knowledge, exceptional people skills, customer service experience in a technical industrial environment, and above-average mechanical aptitude.
Become part of a steadily growing business. Competitive benefit package includes medical, dental and vision plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, health club subsidies and paid holidays at start date. E-mail cover letter and resume, Subject: IS-IFP, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industrial Automation Sales Representatives - Choose your location! - Kansas City area, Oklahoma City area
Innovative Fluid Power and Electro-Hydraulic Automation, Inc. a recognized and established manufacturer of custom motion control solutions, headquartered in Cedar Rapids, has immediate need for a motivated self-starter in the Greater St Louis, Kansas City and Oklahoma City areas to work as an Industrial Automation Sales Representative.
Successful candidate will have the support resources from the industries best electro-hydraulic distribution based engineering and manufacturing organization.
Position requires strong interpersonal skills and exceptional mechanical aptitude.
Successful candidate will have extensive knowledge in fluid power and an excellent outside sales record. Training on product knowledge will be provided. Individual will be responsible for developing new business as well as expanding relationships with current clients. Position will require travel and will include minimal overnight stays.
Starting wage commensurate with the experience level of the candidate, in addition to a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, health club subsidies, company provided automobile and vacation, as well as paid holidays at start date. Must have insurable driving record. Send cover and resume to Innovative Fluid Power, Attn: HR-STL, PO BOX 10495, Cedar Rapids, IA 52410.
Applicant must possess a High School diploma, and strong math skills, with additional electrical/mechanical course work, and 1-3 years related electronic/mechanical assembly knowledge. Must be able to read schematics and blue prints and be proficient with hand and power tools.
Duties may include fabrication, finishing, assembly, wiring, testing and shipping machines within specified quality, cost, customer and delivery guidelines. Responsible for power up and checkout of machines as well as under power test procedures, debugging of machine problems and resolving customer related machine problems. Will support work in other areas as required.
Ideal candidate will have working knowledge of AC & DC control circuits, including single and three-phase motor controls, mechanical assembly, general fabrication and painting skills. Candidates must have the ability to work independently but also as part of a team on larger complex systems ensuring customer requirements are meet for electrical, ability to maintain positive behaviors and flexibility to work in other areas as workload requires, ability to follow written and verbal instructions (fluent in written and spoken English) to build to meet customer specifications and build within the estimated hours given, and possess exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to successfully handle a multi-tasked role in an organized fashion.
Become part of an ever-growing business in a challenging field. Competitive benefit package includes medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) and Profit Sharing plan with personal advisors, health club subsidies, vacation and sick time, as well as paid holidays at start date. IFP/EHA is a family owned business with family values and a great work atmosphere. Please email cover and resume to email@example.com or visit our careers page at www.ifpusa.com/careers for an application and more details.
Growing manufacturer/distributor on the North side of Cedar Rapids requires the professional skills of an experienced Data Analyst with advanced business reporting skills and excellent communication.
IFP Group of Companies (locally known as Iowa Fluid Power) is a family owned, aggressively growing company of just over 130 people in need of a proactive administrative professional to work in our office team. In this role, you will work with teams across the company and serve as a key contributor to the management group.
Tasks will include:
- Working with key stakeholders across the company to create reports and reporting solutions to fit their needs
- Writing reports from SQL databases and performing ad hoc data analysis as needed to find insights
- Collaborating with IT and other stakeholders to develop a suite of KPIs for measuring success of the business across various dimensions and maintain and publishing that data
- Developing, publishing and maintaining an intranet CMS
- Manipulating supplier data to put into a standard format and updating pricing and part information in a Prophet21 ERP system
- Support and administration of B2B webstore
Preferred candidate will possess:
- 2-4 years of experience working in data analysis and/or business intelligence
- SQL Report writing (Crystal Reports, Tableau, SSRS, or other report writers)
- Strong conceptual understanding of relational databases
- MS SQL or MySQL experience preferred
- Visual Basic, VB.NET, .ASP or another programming languages a plus
- Strong MS office skills including Access, Excel Macros/VB scripting
- Drupal or CMS experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present information in a compelling way to technical and non-technical audiences
- Curiosity and a drive to learn and find or develop creative solutions
- Excellent SQL skills related to pulling data required
- Knowledge of Prophet 21 would be a definite preference, but not a requirement
- An eye for reporting design, graphing, and the ability to tell meaningful stories from data
- Prior experience with or a working knowledge of financial data
The close interaction with top level management as well as the varied tasks and roles available to this candidate make this an important and challenging job. Position requires a person who can work with confidential information and be a self-starter. If you are a proactive person with a strong service focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your long-term role.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the button below to open the Application for Employment. Word is preferable but it may open in other word-type programs.
Complete the form and email it using the "Attachment" buttons within the "Submit Resume For This Position" link in the job description of interest.